hannahpad Organic Cotton Menstrual Clothpad Ultra Overnight, Various Patterns
hannahpads are environmentally friendly and cost effective alternative to normal disposable pads that have a 100% organic cotton top and internal layers with a leakproof outer layer. They come with wings that wrap around your underwear to secure comfortably in place with a snap fastener. hannahpads have been created for:
They are hypoallergenic, chemical, perfume, bleach and dioxide free. Perfect for anyone that has sensitivities or wants to use a pad that is safe.
Sleep comfortably through the night and feel protected when experiencing heavy flow. This pad will offer good protection when moving around in your sleep.
These are also great for postpartum mothers.
These Organic Cotton Menstrual Clothpad in Ultra Overnight come in three different patterns. Make your selection from the dropdown menu of three different choices.
They come in a pantyliner, small, medium, overnight, super overnight and super ultra overnight for all stages of your period. We know you will love them and the fun patterns and colours they come in!
Each box comes with a reusable zip lock bag for pre and post use.
1. Place your hannahpad over the inside of your underwear.
2. Fold the wings over the outside of your underwear and secure using the plastic snap fastener.
1. Rinse using cold water as soon as possible to remove any discharge.
2. Lather using soapberries.
3. Soak in a bucket/container for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight in cold water with soapberries or laundry soaker. Soak up to 48 hours if required.
4. Wash by hand* or machine wash in cold water.
*If you hand wash you can use a spin cycle on your machine to remove excess water to quicken drying time.
5. Dry in the sun where possible, as it is a natural antibacterial.
Descriptions on suitability of hannahpads are only a suggestion. Please keep in mind that each person’s requirements are different and the best point of reference is your experience with disposables and the understanding of your own unique needs.